The 6240 Micro-Ohmmeter utilizes a 4-lead Kelvin method of testing, accurately measuring very low resistance within 0.25 percent.
The 6240 automatically calculates resistance measurements from 1µΩ to 400Ω with resolutions down to 1µΩ. The unit has selectable test currents (10A, 1A, 100mA and 10mA) and offers a polarity reversal function.
The 6240 is ideal for use in conducting tests on both inductive and resistive material. The unit can store up to 99 measurements and print directly to a printer or via a PC.
The included DataView Software allows the user to configure the instrument, temperature compensate test results, store data and print reports.
Features Measures from 1µΩ to 400Ω
- Test current selection from 10mA to 10A
- Front panel polarity reverse function
- Manual temperature compensation with DataView software
- Stores up to 99 test results
- Auto store of multiple test results
- Operator safety by automatic discharge of residual charge on the equipment under test
- Built-in battery pack recharger recharges the batteries by connecting to the AC line using a standard line cord
- Internal, rechargeable batteries conduct up to 850, 10A tests
- Four-Wire measurement with automatic compensation of undesirable voltages and lead resistance
- Large multi-function backlit display
- Direct display of the measurement with its units, range and test current
- Rugged, sealed case
- Ground connections and continuity measurement
- Resistance measurements on motors and small transformers
- Contact resistance measurements on breakers and switches
- Component measurement
- Electrical cable resistance measurement
- Mechanical bond tests
- Wire to terminal connections
- Aircraft and rail bonds