Bacharach 19-8106 Tru Pointe Tru Point Leak Detector
Bacharach's hand held refrigerant leak detector is specifically designed for technicians looking for a reliable, easy to use and cost-effective leak detector that can quickly and accurately mark any leak spot.
The Tru Pointe is designed to respond instantly to all refrigerants, and is even accurate when used in environments where high levels of refrigerant vapors are present. No manual sensitivity adjustments are necessary during the inspection process. The user can simply turn on the unit, and let it mark the spot.
The Tru Pointe is suitable for HVAC Service Technicians, Refrigerant Service Technicians, Automotive Service Facilities, Plant Maintenance Departments and Refrigerant & Environmental Chamber Manufactures who are in need of a small, lightweight and rugged refrigerant leak detector. The Tru Pointe is capable of detecting and then pinpointing small to large refrigerant leaks in tight spaces such as those found in refrigeration units and automobile engine compartments.
- Detects all CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants
- Patented Heated Diode Sensor Technology
- Instantaneous response time
- Innovative sensor replacement design
- Battery-powered with low battery indication
- Long-life, DC brushless fan
- High and low-sensitivity modes
- Automatic zero and background compensation
- Audible & visual leak detection
- Easy to use, one-handed operation
- No user calibration required
- Ethylene Oxide
- Industrial Solvents
- Paint Thinners
- Natural Gas
- LEAKATOR Jr. including flexible 12 inch probe for combustible gases and vapors
- Instruction manual
- Cloth case