Bacharach Fyrite Insight Combustion Analyzer Combustion Analyzers combine revolutionary new technology, such as software field upgradeability and the B-Smart sensors calibration program.
The Fyrite Insight combustion analyzer allows HVAC/R service representatives and technicians to calibrate and upgrade the equipment themselves without having to send it to the manufacturer, which minimizes downtime.
This 5-in-1 steady state combustion analyzer comes with a flue gas CO tester, a room air CO test instrument, dual-channel digital thermometer (up to 999 degrees Fahrenheit), and a digital manometer that measures gas pressure, draft, ESP, and up to +/- 100 INWC.
The Insight is capable of providing up to 100 records, and can also display measurement results for up to 8 different fuels on the backlit, custom readout graphic LCD display. Additionally, specific information can also be uploaded to a PC or printed version using an infrared printer.
Bacharach's unique smart sensor exchange program will deliver new B-Smart Sensors directly to the user. The"pop out and pop in" replacement of the sensor allows self calibration with no guess or gas work required, providing the easiest and quickest calibration options to date.
The Bacharach 24-8250 ND also includes the 24-1505 NOx filter as well as the 24-1492 Fyrite Insight Reporting Kit.
The Fyrite Insight is 5 tools one:
- Combustion and efficiency analyzer - (8) different fuels
- Room air CO test instrument
- Flue gas CO tester (CO air free)
- Dual channel digital thermometer (Up to 999 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Digital manometer (draft, gas pressure, ESP, up to 28 WC")
o Customize w/ company logo
- New B-Smart Technology with self calibration and easy access to sensors
- User Diagnostics including 02 and sensor life and calibration reminders
- Backlit Graphic LCD Display, customizable readout and zoom feature
- PC Based Software and Reporting package (optional)
o Upload custom fuels
o Software updates
o Test data storage